At Orbit Shipping Services LLC, our people are the bedrock of our business. We believe that developing our people is the primary determinant of our success as a firm and we have grown our firm over the years by developing relationships, beginning with those we build with one another.
Orbit is not only another typical Freight forwarding company, but also a closely-knit community of friendly people who enjoy being around one another. Our firm culture is based on open communication and the freedom of expression of ideas. This open communication culture is embedded in our firm culture of inclusiveness and is evident in all of our client relationships. Our partners and managers are always keen on sharing information and knowledge to the team and to clients, alike.
Every door here is open, and the senior team members are active parts of the team. Incredible people, interesting projects, and personal and professional growth are some of the key attributes that make Orbit an exciting place to be at.
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. However, there are currently no vacancies available. Please visit our website constantly or follow us on LinkedIn to get more information about job vacancies.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Orbit is seeking an Business Development Executive for a dynamic sales team. The Business Development Executive is an experienced, highly motivated individual with excellent relationship-building, selling, and communication skills. The Business Development Executive will directly generate revenue and drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings with Sales Executives, building relationships, presenting recommendations for supply chain improvements, and closing sales. He/She will work closely with Sales Manager, agents and management to create a highly profitable and efficient sales team. He/She must have previous freight forwarding experience.
- Manage customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals
- Participate in face-to-face client meetings independently. Partnering with other sales personnel may occur at times, depending on the complexity of customer demands.
- Visit customers and potential clients within assigned territory 3-to-4 days per week
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to ensure alignment with strategies, forecasting, business planning, and pipeline development.
- Have continuous engagement with customers to maintain close relationships and ensure ongoing success with accounts.
- Demonstrate solid decision-making skills and ability to prioritize ever-changing daily tasks.
- Possess advanced knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology.
- Monitor inside sales coordinators’ account administration and agent activity including sourcing carriers, load building, data entry, tracking etc., to ensure a seamless and positive customer experience.
- Consult with several levels of decision-makers and buying influences to understand customers’ business challenges and supply chain goals.
- Minimum 4-5 years of freight forwarding sales experience
- Valid UAE driving Lisense
- Bachelors Degree, MBA is Logistics or related field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English)
- Target oriented attitude with a proven track record of achievement
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
If you have the drive, a winning attitude and a desire to make a difference then we invite you to apply today. Please read the job requirements carefully before applying. If you feel you are the best match for this job kindly send across your CV to email@example.com.